Sunday, July 25, 2010

we aint ordinary


some people..............no..... i wont say some,most of the people are very lucky!!
it just makes me feel jeolous how easily dey get everything!
I mean literally ! what a luck man!as if every succees is waiting for them to go on a walk !!
and people like me !!shit !! born to get every success after a perfect exercise of mind ,heart,soul etc etc or in word say *mehnat*!!!


but i try to make myself convinced by saying *we aint ordinary*! but that really doesnt mean anythng!
common! m ordinary, just like u!d statement is just satisfatory to convince my hard luck!!

the principles of life  ,as if were made for us only!
ya the so called  principles saying *nothing can be achieved unless nd untill u dont try* ,but my question is ....why the hell these principles dont apply on them!!how they get everything so easily!arent they man!or are they superman!!or just say are dey god???ha!ha!
i would like to consider myself with this grape![wow!!] see, i wont produce a good yield untill nd unless i dont go through ............



Humiliation,Failure and all those negative shits!


wont like to mention bcs it makes me feel more ...whatever!!

squeeze me badly den something will come out me:( !


success is little partial!dont u thnk so!!
enough !!i would still say thts bcs
*we aint ordinary*

hunmm! u must feel happy u have found a person like u who tastes the sweet results only after a bitter 

Experience!


ya and thts me!








  





No comments:

Post a Comment