Thursday, July 29, 2010

superiority complex!!

ya! i knw untill now u hve heard only about inferiority complexx!

but acc. to me there is nthn like inferiority complex!everythng is about  being superior!!

this monday!!during my physics practical , something happened that forced me to write this!something that made me feel bad but then this very thought came in my mind and I  felt fine the very next moment!!thts why I thought to write it on my blog!
here we go.....



to be superior is a human nature and thts the only reason why others make us feel inferior!am  a teenage girl and what is most stupid about being a teenage girl is that we r all divided in categories like
shy girl,sexy girls,studious girls,confident girls,beauty queens and some sluts too:P[hehe!!]
I dunno in which category i fall?
anyway ,so beauty queens and confident girls always try to be superior in everything!!to make others feel inferior and to show there superiority is all they live for!!
I will call it a  disease,disease of being and acting like they own the entire world!well we cant blame them fully as I have mentioned earlier that to be superior is a human nature!ya I CAN give you examples
1)from our childhood our parents want that we must come first in class or any other competition!
2)during a party or in some ceremony we want  that our outfit  must be best!
3)we must get best job!
4)our  bf/gf should best looking guy/girl in the entire world

well superiority is basically what we live for on this earth!
so if everyone wants the same that why cant these girls!
ya !thts exactly what happened with me!
someone tried to make me feel inferior but dint succeed!
thnks to me:P AND MY thoughts:P



and moreover i wanna thnk her because she made me strong for my coming life!!

as I WONT   easily let my moral get down just because they made me feel inferior!

I think  you should also  try this:)




    

No comments:

Post a Comment