Friday, February 28, 2014

In love!

Enthusiasm is what keeps life going.If you have people around you who loves celebrating life then you are blessed enough.
I thank each  one of you ..
Gangs of Varanasi and Ofcourse Exceptionals for making my birthday a memorable day

The day started with six girls on other side of phone but ..but..but silence was all that I could hear.May be ,the psychology effect is what keeps us mum, removing the so called trait of *girls- a chatter machine* . Anyway,I am thankful to each one of you for wishing me exactly at 12: D.Following are the numbers of thanks

1)I thank Ti for wonderful blog post :D
2) I thank aartee,Charul,Vani,Mariya,Bijjo,Tamasree di and Shreya for gifts.
So many giftss:D
3) I thank everyone who wished me 4) I thank maa,pa,bhai,behen and bhabhi,Nehu,Shubhi and Kavi di
And finally a big Thanks to ZIKRA for kalakaari ..this was something out of this world

1 comment:

  1. This wall-hanging made me fall in love with our Kalakaar :D

    I am glad you loved all of it, Ita. It was great fun, doing all this for you. Stay mad! ;)

    ReplyDelete